Without a doubt, the grandest spectacle (along with the elephant “gathering”) is the whale migration along the South coast (during the months of December through April). Blue Whales and Sperm Whales are the most common (and found in large pods too!) but Pilot Whales, Whale Sharks, Dolphins, “flying fish” and several species of turtles are also frequent sights on whale watching excursions. Head out to sea with a professional crew (safety first, of course!) and be a part of this larger-than-life opportunity.
- $120.00 per person for two
- $100.00 per person for groups of four to six
- Kids (6-12): $90.00 per child – $70 Per child if in a group
- Kids (Below 6): $55.00 per child – $35 Per child if in a group
|What you get?
- Round Trip Transport (Mirissa Return).
- Boat Ride
- Morning Round (05:30 am)
- Duration 5 Hours
|Our words of wisdom
- Early to bed (the previous night) because you most certainly bed early to rise.
- If you are easily prone to sea-sickness be prepared with the right antidote and a light snack for good measure.
- Break for lunch with a swim at Zephyr Restaurant and Bar and end your day with an evening excursion of Sailing, Deep Sea Fishing and watching the Sunset.